The free mobile app aims to make buying or selling a car safe, fast, and easy
BOISE, IDAHO — July 6, 2020 — FlipRide, a startup based in Boise, Idaho, has officially launched its new mobile app, bringing a revolutionary solution to buying or selling a used car. From the free FlipRide mobile app, users can buy or sell a car, get a car loan, transfer a title, and create a sales agreement in minutes.
FlipRide has hit the market as the fastest and safest way to buy a used car. The app launched in the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace on June 22, 2020, and is currently available in Idaho. The company plans to expand availability to states throughout the western US in 2020.
The FlipRide app aims to remove the hassle of buying or selling a used car. The mobile app walks users through the transaction, ensuring that the purchase is safe, legitimate, and easy for both parties.
Features built-in to the app include:
- Safe mobile payment, with the option for a cash down payment if it works for both parties
- Sellers receive payment directly deposited through ACH
- Buyers can pay digitally, eliminating the need to carry cash or check
- Get approved for a competitive loan from a trusted bank
- Automatically transfer the car title
- Create a legally-binding sales agreement
- ID verification of buyer and seller
- Compatibility with marketplaces
FlipRide is led by Travis Hawkes, CEO, David Gardener, CFO, and Ricky Lyman, CTO. The company is backed by StageDotO, a VC fund for early-stage investing. For more information on FlipRide, visit www.flipride.com or download the free mobile app.
Travis Hawkes founded FlipRide in 2019 after a hassle-filled experience buying his son his first car. He recognized that buying a car is an incredibly exciting experience and that selling a car gives way to new opportunities — yet the transaction is rarely simple or quick. FlipRide is here to make that transaction better than it’s ever been, for good.